The right people,
with the right skills.
Our dynamic, highly skilled staff has over one hundred engineers and designers. Most have worked in industry before joining RPA, so they understand what you’re dealing with. We value forward-thinking in our employees every bit as much as engineering skills.
- Our services include:
- Turnkey Control Systems Engineering for Optimum Process Cooling
- Project Management
- Energy Management
- On-Site Services
Save water, money and the environment with turnkey industrial process cooling controls engineering from RPA Engineering.
Whether designing for new construction, expansion or renovation/retrofit, RPA Engineering is uniquely qualified to engineer the controls for process heat generated by induction furnaces, arc furnaces, induction coils, power supplies, quench tanks and more.
RPA Engineering’s 25 years experience and dynamic, hands-on team approach to cooling control system engineering enables us to make effective, on-the-spot decisions and optimize controls for a 24/7 environment, regardless of ambient temperatures, process conditions and seasonal weather.
- Our services include:
- Capacity control and heat balance calculations
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Piping and systems drawings
- Controls engineering, including sequencing and heat loop algorithms
- PLC programming
- Temperature and equipment (i.e., fans, pumps, valves, etc.) monitoring
- Project management
RPA Engineering has developed strategies and techniques to assist our clients in solving engineering planning problems. Whether it’s a stand-alone planning project or the first step in a major engineering effort, our team of experienced engineering professionals help ensure that you get the information you need in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Our expertise includes:
- Basis of Design
- Facilities Planning
- System Evaluations
- Feasibility Analysis
- Site Selection
- Permitting Studies
- Code Evaluations
- Cost Estimating
- Forensic Engineering Analysis of Existing Systems
It has been said that Design is the essence of the engineer. Our experienced staff of Design Engineers has completed numerous projects in which they have converted clients’ resources in an optimal way to meet the objectives of the project. Though our design engineers strive to be flexible when solving design problems, we insist that every project begins with a rigorous examination of the parameters to ensure that the problem is correctly defined.
- Among our areas of design expertise are:
- MEP Facilities Engineering
- Automation, Robotics, Material Handling, Machine Design
- Chemical, Process & Control
- Packaging Design
- Our Project Management expertise includes:
- Constructability Review
- Value Engineering
- Contractor Pre-Qualifications
- Cost Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Shop Drawing Review & Inspections
- RPA’s commissioning services include:
- Procedures/Protocol Development
- Commissioning Project Management
- System Installation Inspections
- Factory and Site Acceptance Testing
- Start-up and Trouble Shooting
- User Requirement Specs
- Functional Requirement Specs
- Our expertise includes:
- Energy audits
- Co-generation studies
- Facility assessment
- Sustainable and energy-efficient HVAC design
- Utility rate analysis
- LEED building certification and design
- Alternative Fuel System Designs
- Analysis and Evaluation Services related to Performance Contracting
RPA Project Managers understand how important it is to walk the tightrope between achieving all of your project goals and objectives while honoring the project constraints. We respect that sometimes your resources are limited and that a little bit of creativity on our part is necessary to get the job done right (not to mention on-time and on-budget). Our project managers’ commitment to teamwork and two-way communications allows us to clarify project objectives and goals, as well as the roles and responsibilities of RPA and the client.
From project inception through final turn-over our commissioning agents verify that the installation and operation of your facility meets the design requirements. We employ a hands-on, customized approach to ensure specific client needs and system specifications are met. Each commissioning team is tailored to meet the requirements of your project.
Whether you operate an office building or an industrial site, managing facilities efficiently is an increasingly critical factor of success. RPA can review your facilities for efficient energy usage. In addition, we can oversee projects relating to the efficient consumption of resources through energy- efficient technologies, designs, and alternative- and renewable-energy fuel sources. Our unique qualifications include a deep understanding of the fuels markets, and the electric grid and its various pricing scenarios, to help you maximize energy cost efficiencies.
For over 20 years, RPA Engineering has provided a seamless, integrated extension of site staff for many clients. Our on-site services allow clients the ability to focus on their core business, while optimizing the effectiveness of their facilities. Whether it is one person for a fast track project, or a team for complete site management, RPA is the right choice.