RPA Engineering is looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to lead multi-discipline, heavy industrial engineering projects. A well-rounded technical expertise in heavy industrial projects such as the steel, manufacturing, or power generation industries is required.
The position includes complete engineering and design project responsibilities for heavy industrial applications including:
- Bulk material Handling systems
- Manufacturing Lines
- Process equipment and process piping systems
- Industrial ventilation equipment
- Steel-making & Hot-working Equipment
- Engineering studies and calculations
- Detailed design documents and specifications
- Project cost estimates
- Bid evaluations and purchase recommendations
- Startup and commissioning of mechanical equipment
- Four year mechanical engineering degree from ABET accredited university program.
- Five years related experience in steel making plant equipment design, installation and commissioning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industrial standards (i.e. NFPA, AIST, ANSI, ASME, etc.).
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing:
- High level of attention to detail.
- Pennsylvania Registered Professional Engineer desired.
- Engineer In Training certification preferred.
- Self motivated and driven to succeed.
Work Environmental & Physical Demands:
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours on projects as required to satisfy client’s deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self disciplined.
- Capable of working independently and within a team framework.
- Sensitive to client’s needs and demands.
- Ability to work within project budget and schedule requirements.
RPA Engineering is a professional engineering consulting firm offering comprehensive mechanical, electrical and process engineering, machine design, structural analysis services, project management, and CQV. Operating for more than 25 years, RPA provides high quality, cost-effective engineering and design services from its Wyomissing, PA headquarters; Pittsburgh, PA; Valley Forge, PA; Knoxville, TN; Venice, FL; and Durham, NC regional branches; and onsite corporate services. RPA Engineering was named in 2010 to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing U.S. based entrepreneurial companies. As part of the list, RPA Engineering was named as one of the top 100 Engineering firms in the country.
RPA Engineering is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of protected veterans (M/F/D/V).
Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: RPA Engineering is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with RPA Engineering. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RPA Engineering via e-mail, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at RPA Engineering in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of RPA Engineering, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RPA Engineering as a result of the referral or through other means.
Wyomissing, PA 19610